COBI Lockheed P-38 Lightning (H): Aircraft Building Blocks Set #5726
The Lockheed® P-38 LIGHTNING® was a fast and heavily armed American long-range fighter aircraft of the Second World War. This unusual twin-engine aircraft had a nacelle with a pilot's cabin placed between two fuselages. The so-called "flying frame" provided very good performance, which translated into a long production period (which lasted from 1941 to 1945) and a huge number of victories by American pilots. The plane was decommissioned only in 1965.
The P-38 LIGHTNING is released under the original license of the American defense company Lockheed Martin. Accurately reproduced in a 1:32 scale model, the plane consists of 545 COBI construction blocks. The model is covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. It is worth noting the characteristic markings and emblems refer to a historical aircraft bearing the number 208 and nose art of Pluto the dog. The plane has rotating propellers, folding landing gear, movable ailerons and an opening cabin in which you can place the well-designed pilot figure. The whole set is completed with a brick with the printed name of the set and the Lockheed Martin logo!
This famous plane is the perfect gift idea for fans of aviation, history and technology. It will certainly satisfy even picky collectors and young people fascinated by blocks. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
• 545 high-quality blocks
• Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• Meets the safety standards for products for children
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• 100% prints, no stickers
• One pilot figure
• A plate with the name of the set
• Lockheed Martin license
Dimensions (inches): 13.8” long, 19.7” wide